Temporary Closure Due to COVID-19
Due to Governor Whitmer’s COVID-19 Executive Order 2020-21 issued on March 23, 2020 (COVID-19), our offices will be closed for non-emergency treatment until further notice. However, our physicians and office are still available for all questions / concerns regarding treatment, care, scheduling, etc. Please see below for FAQ and more information:
How long will you be closed?
At this time, we are unsure. The executive order is until April 13th but new information is available every hour. Please stay tuned to our website and Facebook page for updates.
Are you seeing any patients at this time?
Yes. Per the executive order, we are “critical infrastructure workers” with regards to health care and public safety. However, at this time appointments must be of an emergent nature.
What constitutes an “emergency” appointment?
If (due to our office not being open) you would otherwise seek treatment from your PCP, immediate care, or emergency medical services, PLEASE inform us first.
Below are a few examples of cases considered emergent:
- Severe radiating arm or leg pain.
- Unable to sleep due to pain.
- Recent trauma or injury (fall, motor vehicle accident, etc).
- Pain greater than 8/10.
- New onset of weakness, numbness, or tingling symptoms.
- Difficulty walking due to pain.
- Headaches creating difficulty performing everyday life tasks.
What is best way to reach the office or one of the doctors during this time?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we will be checking messages and emails on the regular. Easiest method of contacts are:
- Office phone: (269) 344-5551
- Email directly to physicians by clicking the “CONTACT” button in the top right corner of our homepage or click here.
- Message us directly on Facebook.
How can I keep up with new information or overall updates?
Our website and Facebook page are the two best ways to stay tuned. However, don’t hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions or concerns.
We can’t thank you enough for bearing with us through what is a very unprecedented time. We appreciate your support, look forward to seeing you in the officer sooner than later, and are here for you in any way needed. Have a wonderful day, stay safe, and be well.